- Contact Me with your interested date(s) to confirm availability. To book requires a an Air BnB account.
How are payments handled?
Bookings/payments are all processed via Air BnB: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/34508621
What is included with our stay?
Each overnight stay includes the on-site paint pouring Art Class, as well as Continental Breakfast items.
2-night stays also include a Retro Dance Party in the downstairs lounge space.
How many people can be in my group?
I accept up to 12 people per overnight booking (subject to COVID provincial group size limits). There is a base charge equivalent to 6 persons.
What if we can't find 6 people?
What about food & drinks?
- Get better friends?? lol
- You're welcome to stay with less than 6 but of course will just cost more per person that way.
A continental breakfast is included with your stay (bagels, cereal, waffles, granola, oatmeal, coffee, tea, milk & orange juice). Those with special dietary needs are asked to bring their own food.
You're also welcome to cook in the fully equipped kitchen or use the 6 burner gas barbecue. Some basics on hand of condiments, cooking oil/spices, sugar, tea, & Keurig Coffee.
There is a grocery & liquor store just 5 minutes away. There are also pick up/delivery places... See your nearby options here.
Can I add-on the Retro Dance Party to an overnight stay and what is the cost?
- Yes! For + $80. you can also have the Dance Party after your Art Class... Complete with disco ball, lights, smoke machine, & costume accessories!
- You can make music requests and even do karaoke!.
- Best costume on the dance floor wins a bottle of wine!
How can I stay aware of any updates, contests, and cancellation date releases?
- It's best to Follow my Facebook Page to stay in the loop!
Is the property 420-Friendly?
- Yes! Normal smoking policy applies for designated area.
Are stays only for women retreats?
Although that is the main concept, the retreat stays can be used for couples/adult families stays as well.
Can I book the art class without staying overnight?
Yes! Mon-Thurs are reserved for Private Paint Classes and Corporate Events of 6-10 people.
Can I hold a date?
If you have a confirmed available date that works for your group but need time to organize your group's payments, I can hold it for 48 hrs IF the date is at least 4 weeks in advance.
Dates less than 4 weeks away are considered '1st come; 1st served'.
What is the cancellation policy?
Refunds/ Cancellations/ Changes accepted until 30 days prior to booking (after which no date changes permitted).
What other types of things are there to do? (aside from the Art Class and Dance Party activities)
- Winter/Spring: Enjoy the new 7-person hot tub while taking in the view, puzzles/board games available, have a bonfire, skate on the pond...
- Summer/Fall: Pedal Boating, lawn games, swimming in neighbouring Cox Lake, make S'mores at fire pit, lounge on the large deck overlooking the pond...
Do we have the whole house to ourselves?
- You have full access to the entire main floor (shown in photos) and surrounding property. I, as your host, stay in the fully-segregated lower floor unit where The Creation Lounge art classes/ dance parties are held.
- As my previous guests can contend, I am quite easy going person and will provide you with all the privacy you require. But also available to help with fires, hot tub, or any concerns you may have.
- If that concerns the husbands you can assure them I am gay and not interested! lol You can find my amazing reviews here .